We are temporarily closed due to COVID-19. We will let you know when we have reopened.
The Fashion Archives & Museum (FA&M) is located in the Davis House at Shippensburg University. To access the museum please turn at The Commons: Stone Ridge & College Park sign on Earl Street in Shippensburg.
- GPS Address: 501 N. Earl St. Shippensburg, PA 17257
- Directions from PA Turnpike: Head northeast on PA-997 N. Keep right on to continue on PA- 696 S. Turn left onto W. Main St in Newburg, PA. Make a quick right onto PA-696 /S Water St. Turn left at The Commons sign.
- Directions from I-81 N/S: Turn left/right off of the King St exit towards Shippensburg. Go straight until you come to a T intersection, turn left. Go straight through town and turn right at the Earl St intersection. Turn tight at The Commons Sign.
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Thursday 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Other times by appointment.
- Closed: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, the day before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas-New Year’s Day, and when the Shippensburg University campus is closed due to inclement weather.
- Adults are $5.
- Shippensburg University Students, Faculty, and Staff are free w/ current valid ID.
- Senior Citizens and students from other institutions w/ current valid ID are $4.
- Children under 12 are free.